KODE is located on the near east side, in a neighborhood that supports and values responsible local businesses.
- Like our neighborhood, we value diversity and respect personal choices
Child friendly, play space available.
- Eco-friendly: reduce, recycle, reuse. Our stations are hand-crafted from re-cycled barn floorboards.
- Cruelty-free and natural products.
- Supporting local businesses. We look to source locally.
- Bicycle benefits program gives discounts for wearing your helmet.
KODE offers a comfortable, relaxing, enjoyable, and original environment for clients, our selves, and our employees. Our goal is to sustain a cooperative environment, where everyone’s lifestyle, beliefs, and aspirations are respected and matter. We want to be the salon known as an anchor to our community and a family to our clients.
2039 Winnebago St.
Madison WI 53704
Unfortunately we do not have a sign yet, but our building is quite reconsignable. The building is a brick building painted red, with two sets of green framed arched windows. The date the building was constructed is posted on the outside of the building (sometimes thought to be the address) 1924.
There are multiple parking options near our salon. You can park at meter spots along with handicap spots on our side of the salon before us, coming from Second St. Free parking is available on either side of Winnebago, along with free parking on Sutherland Ct.
Please be aware of the parking signs, and note, there is absolutely no parking in front of our salon!